“Only about 10 percent of breast cancers are associated with an inherited gene, such as the BRCA1 and BRCA2 genetic mutations. The other 90 percent of breast cancers are mostly … Continue Reading →
The first of John George’s new occasional features called Inside the Practice focuses on Drs. Gerald and John Marks of Lankenau Medical Center. (Subscription required.) View more from Philadelphia Business Journal.
Eileen Sherman, Infection Prevention director for Main Line Health, advised women going to South Florida to “avoid mosquitoes, protect yourself, and keep an eye towards the Centers for Disease Control … Continue Reading →
The Main Line Health complex includes a 50,000-square-foot fitness and wellness center, an urgent care clinic, Bryn Mawr Rehab therapy, imaging services and offices for primary care physicians as well … Continue Reading →
“Bringing the specialized services of a Level II Trauma Center onto the Lankenau campus will enhance the ability of our EMS partners to rapidly transport trauma victims, helping to save … Continue Reading →
Whether [surgeons] are doing things in a minimally invasive fashion or [robotically] would likely indicate they’re more attuned to some of the advances in the field,” says Dr. John Marks, director … Continue Reading →
Out of more than 4,500 hospitals evaluated by U.S. News, 63 got the top rating across the board, including Lankenau Medical Center. View more from US News.
Now in its 33rd year, the Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital’s Driver Rehab program helps people of all ages, many after an illness. First, they have an evaluation. Driver Rehab Specialist … Continue Reading →
In the Philadelphia region, two hospitals in Chester County got five stars: Paoli Hospital, part of Main Line Health; and Chester County Hospital, which joined the University of Pennsylvania Health … Continue Reading →
Riddle Hospital is receiving a $16 million gift, which the Delaware County medical center said is the largest donation ever received in its 53-year history. View more from Philadelphia Business … Continue Reading →