Number of Servings: 4
2 cups chicken broth
2 tbsp. tomato-basil pasta sauce
Half of a 15-ounce can of no salt-added cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
½ tsp. crushed red pepper
8 oz. boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cubed
Freshly ground black pepper
1½ cups baby spinach
½ cup chopped basil
2 tsp. Parmesan cheese
1. In a large pot, add chicken broth, pasta sauce, cannellini beans, crushed pepper, and chicken cubes.
2. Simmer the mixture until chicken appears cooked through.
3. Add black pepper, baby spinach, and basil.
4. Continue to simmer until spinach is wilted.
5. Serve hot with Parmesan cheese sprinkled on top.
Fat 1 g
Cholesterol 34 mg
Sodium 398 mg
Carbohydrate 12 g
Fiber 4 g,
Protein 19 g