Main Line Health Home

Main Line Health | Well Ahead Community

How one breast oncologist faced her own diagnosis

Dr Marisa Weiss, a breast oncologist at Lankenau Medical Center, says, “Only 10 percent of breast cancer cases are due to rare genes like BRCA1 or BRCA2. The remaining 90 percent of breast cancer cases are mostly related to how one leads their life.” More from WHYY.

Leave a Reply