Submitted by Marian Salamon, Infection Preventionist and Flu Vaccination Program team leader
Free flu vaccinations for MLH employees and medical staff are scheduled for the upcoming week at the following locations:
Bryn Mawr Rehab: Saturday, October 18, 3-9pm; Sunday, October 19, 3-9pm
Mirmont: Monday, October 20, 9am-2pm; Wednesday, October 22, 9am-1pm
Radnor: Tuesday, October 21, 8-10:30am
Main Line Health Centers:
- Broomall: Tuesday, October 21, 9am – 1pm
- Exton: Thursday, October 23, 9am – 1pm
- Newtown Square: Thursday, October 23, 9am-1pm
- Collegeville: Friday, October 24, 9am-1pm
Main Line Health’s mandatory vaccination policy requires all physicians, specified health professionals, employees, contracted clinical personnel and volunteers to be vaccinated against influenza as a condition of employment or use of MLH facilities.
The deadline for compliance with the flu vaccination policy is December 1, 2014.
To be credited with compliance with our mandatory influenza vaccination policy, any medical staff or MLH employees who are vaccinated outside Main Line Health should submit proof of vaccination (either provider’s note or receipt listing flu vaccination) in one of the ways listed below. Please retain a copy for your personal records.
Physicians and Specified Health Professional Staff:
- Fax to Medical Staff Office (484.337.3731 or 484.337.8036)
- Email (email@example.com for MLH).
- Fax to Occupational Health at 484.565.8140.
- Send it by interoffice mail or regular mail to:
11 Industrial Blvd, Suite 103
Paoli, PA 19301
Free vaccinations will be available at MLH facilities until late November. For the complete vaccination schedule and more information, check Flu Season 2014-2015 on the Main Line Health intranet (login may be required).