MLH’s annual free flu vaccination program is now underway for employees, physicians, specified health care professionals and volunteers.
- Vaccinations will take place across MLH until early December.
- Deadline for compliance with MLH’s mandatory flu vaccination policy is December 7, 2015.
- If you are an MLH employee, prior to receiving your vaccination, complete the electronic My MLH Flu Consent Form located online in Employee Self Service.
- If you are vaccinated outside of MLH, physicians and Specified Health Professional Staff should submit proof of vaccination (provider’s note or receipt listing flu vaccination, marked with your name) in one of the ways listed below:
- Fax to Medical Staff Office (484.337.3731 or 484.337.8036)
- Email (email@example.com).
- Further information, including the vaccination schedule, complete policy, exemption forms and flu reference material, is available via the Flu Season 2015-16 link on the MLH intranet homepage, or call the MLH Flu Information Line at 484.565.8596 for recorded information.