Submitted by Andy Norton, Senior Vice President and Chief Medical Officer
Main Line Health’s 2016-2017 mandatory flu vaccination program is underway for employees, physicians, specified healthcare professionals and volunteers. Current compliance rate among non-employed physicians is 33.5%.
- Vaccinations are free and will take place across MLH until December 5, 2016, the deadline for compliance with our mandatory flu vaccination policy. Vaccinations are scheduled over the coming week at:
|Bryn Mawr Hospital|
|Thursday, November 17||7am-1pm||Rotunda|
|Saturday, November 12||3-9pm||2nd floor, Atrium|
|Sunday, November 13||7am-1pm||2nd floor, Atrium|
|Saturday, November 12||7am-1pm||HCC3 3304|
|Sunday, November 13||3-9pm||HCC3 3304|
|Mirmont Treatment Center|
|Wednesday, November 16||Noon-4pm||Mirmont Treatment Center|
|Monday, November 14||1-5pm||Broomall small conf room|
|Friday, November 18||Noon-4pm||Collegeville 2nd floor|
- See the complete vaccination schedule here.
- If you are vaccinated outside Main Line Health, please fax or email documentation of your vaccination (Informed Consent Form or receipt indicating vaccination) to Main Line Health in order to be credited with compliance with our vaccination policy:
- Fax to Medical Staff Office (484.337.3731 or 484.337.8036)
- Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Further information — including the vaccination schedule, complete policy, medical exemption form, and flu reference material — is available at Flu Season 2016-2017.
- Please retain a copy for your personal records.