Submitted by Andy Norton, Senior Vice President and Chief Medical Officer
Main Line Health’s 2016-2017 mandatory flu vaccination program is underway for employees, physicians, specified healthcare professionals and volunteers. Current compliance rate among non-employed physicians is 78%.
All employees, members of the Medical Staff and members of the Specified Health Professional Staff must be vaccinated or granted an exemption by the first Monday in December or are not eligible to continue employment with Main Line Health System or use MLHS facilities. Members of the Medical Staff and members of the Specified Health Professional Staff will be placed on Administrative Suspension until vaccination is documented or an exemption is granted.
- Vaccinations are free and will take place across MLH until December 5, 2016, the deadline for compliance with our mandatory flu vaccination policy. Vaccinations are scheduled over the coming week at:
|Bryn Mawr Hospital|
|Monday, November 21||2-7pm||Rotunda|
|Monday, November 28||3-7pm||Rotunda|
|Bryn Mawr Rehab Hospital|
|Saturday, November 19||7am-1pm||Main Lobby|
|Sunday, November 20||3-9pm||Main Lobby|
|Tuesday, November 29||3-7pm||Main Lobby|
|Lankenau Medical Center|
|Monday, November 21||7-11am||Auditorium Lobby|
|Friday, December 2||3-7pm||Auditorium Lobby|
|Thursday, December 1||8-11am||2nd floor, Atrium|
|Monday, November 21||7am-11am||HCC3 3304|
|Wednesday, November 30||8-11am||HCC3 3304|
|Friday, November 18||Noon-4pm||Collegeville 2nd floor|
|Monday, November 21||1-5pm||Newtown Square, Room A/B|
- If you are vaccinated outside Main Line Health, please fax or email documentation of your vaccination (Informed Consent Form or receipt indicating vaccination) to Main Line Health in order to be credited with compliance with our vaccination policy:
- Fax to Medical Staff Office (484.337.3731 or 484.337.8036)
- Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Further information — including the vaccination schedule, complete policy, medical exemption form, and flu reference material — is available at Flu Season 2016-2017.
- Please retain a copy for your personal records.