MLH will present its sixth Healthcare Disparities Colloquium on May 5, 2017 from 7-9am.
The two-hour, fast-paced program of 20 presentations will include studies from LMC, BMH, PH and RH exploring the following themes:
- New Studies in Population Health
- The Emergency Room as a Focus for Assessing and Alleviating Disparity
- Academic Partners for West Philadelphia
- Advocacy, Nutrition and Education
- Diversity Respect & Inclusion
- Pursuing Equity
The Colloquium will be held in the Lankenau Medical Center Auditorium with video links to
- Bryn Mawr Hospital Pennypacker Auditorium
- Paoli Hospital Potter Room
- Riddle Hospital Videoconference Rooms 1 & 2
- Bryn Mawr Rehab Hospital Board Room
- 240 Radnor Chester Road-Room W 309
For more information, see the flyer.