The Main Line Health 2017-2018 mandatory flu vaccination program began October 9 this year for employees, physicians, specified healthcare professionals and volunteers. Deadline for compliance is December 4, 2017. Since 2010, MLH policy has required all physicians, specified health professionals, employees, contracted clinical personnel and volunteers to be vaccinated against influenza as a condition of employment or use of MLH facilities.
The schedule of vaccinations in the upcoming week is:
- Monday, November 13 – 6am-8pm – 2nd Floor Atrium
- Tuesday, November 14 – 8am-8pm – 2nd Floor Atrium
- Wednesday, November 15 – 3-9pm – 2nd Floor Atrium
- Friday, November 17 – 8am-8pm – HC1, Suite 204
- Tuesday, November 14 – 9am-1pm – MLH Center in Concordville
The complete vaccination schedule is available on the MLH intranet. Vaccinations are free and will take place across MLH until December 4, 2017, which is the deadline for compliance with our flu vaccination policy. More information on the flu vaccination program is in the recent MLH Clinician article.