To prepare Main Line Health for the deployment of Windows 10, an IT initiative is underway to implement an enterprise image viewer platform (eUnity) which will provide the System with a single image viewing solution for both radiology and cardiology. eUnity enables clinicians to quickly access fully diagnostic quality images from any location, on any device, in real time.
All clinicians will be able to access eUnity in a variety of ways.
- If you are on an MLH workstation, you will find an icon on your desktop
- By visiting the MLH homepage/ Intranet > Clinical Applications > Enterprise PACS > eUnity PACS Viewer
- On December 10, a new intranet will be launching. eUnity will be found on the homepage under Resources > Clinical Applications > eUnity PACS Viewer
- If you are remote, you can log into Citrix at https://access.mlhs.org/vpn/index.html and there you will find a link to eUnity (please note, you will be prompted for Multifactor authentication when you log into Citrix and when you log into eUnity directly)
- You can go to the link directly by visiting: https://eunity.mlhs.org
- Integration with Epic will be available on December 10,2019. This will also allow viewing of images through Epic for remote users.
If you require assistance using eUnity, the following resources are available:
- User Materials: Tip sheets and training guides are available on the MLH Home Page – Clinical Applications – Enterprise PACS or on the Physicians under the Frequently Used Links on the Physicians Internet page.
If you any questions on this effort, please call the IS Service Desk at 484-596-HELP (596-4357) or HelpDesk@mlhs.org.