This is a great article about some everyday foods that you can swap for similar, healthier options. If you’re trying to eat healthier, making these types of small substitutions and changes can really make a big impact. It’s the little things that add up!
Some of our favorite suggestions include:
- Fat free milk instead of whole or 2 percent milk.
- Egg whites or egg beaters instead of whole eggs.
- Fresh fruit (apples, bananas, pears, berries, tomatoes) instead of candy or sweets.
- Baked chips instead of fried chips.
- Skim mozzarella or light cheddar instead of other fatty cheeses.
- Whole wheat pitas and whole wheat bread instead of white bread.
Check out the full list! [Healthy Alternatives to Your Everyday Foods]